LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Have you ever dreamed of owning the glamorous jewels and accessories worn by Hollywood celebrities? Abell Auction Company invites you to join the world of high fashion at its quarterly fine art, antique and jewelry sale this Oscar Sunday, Feb. 26, in Los Angeles!
An exclusive collection of red carpet quality jewelry, timepieces and luxury goods by Bulgari, Louis Vitton, Rolex, Tiffany & Company and other iconic designers will go to live auction starting at 10 a.m. Bid for the best prices on these stunning creations in person or online. Items range in value from $3,000 to $100,000. A complete catalog is available at www.Abell.com.
Featured auction items
- 5.98 carat pear-shaped diamond ring
- 5.03 carat cut-cornered rectangular brilliant diamond
- 4.46 carat diamond ring
- 3.37 carat Tiffany & Company diamond engagement ring
- Diamond rivière necklaces, rings and brooches
- Platinum, diamond & baroque pearl tiara
- Yellow sapphire cocktail ring
- Collection of Rolex, Bulgari, Breuget, Tiffany & Company, and Ulysse Nardine timepieces
An exquisite assortment of fine art, antiques, 20th Century design, and decorations from premier Southern California estates also will be sold.
Items can be previewed on Feb. 22-25 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Abell gallery, 2613 Yates Ave., Los Angeles, 90040.
Live Auction (bid in person or online): Sun., Feb. 26, 10 a.m.
Auction Preview: Wed.-Sat., Feb. 22-25, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Abell Auction Company Gallery, 2613 Yates Ave., Los Angeles, 90040
More Information: www.abell.com or 323.724.8102